This video helps you understand how to add and modify text.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to add some text…to our lower third and the eagle-eyed amongst you…will have noticed that I've made a couple…of adjustments to mine.…I've just changed the size of the logo here and I'm actually…just moving the position of that around slightly as well…while I'm talking to you, so, and the cards of course…on top there and I've changed the layer style there…slightly as well.…It was a little bit too full on for my taste,…but you can see how that's all done really, really…nice and it's still working perfectly well.…
So, I'm just going to wind the play head to a point…where the logo is in show and I might still need to…adjust that because that's coming in a bit late in…the day there, but anyway, I'm going to go to a point…maybe around about three seconds here…and I'm going to add some text.…So, I'm going to use the shortcut to do that and that's…command t, control t on the PC.…Or, you could just go up to the toolbar at the top here…and choose the horizontal type tool.…
Now, when you do that, it should automatically open…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.