This video covers how to add lower thirds with essential graphics.
- [Instructor] Okay, so just before we start adding…our lower third, I want to point out something…in the exercise files for you.…I've included the motion graphics template here…for the lower third which I will be using,…and hopefully the majority of you will be using…working along with this.…I have also added in the After Effects version for that.…So if you don't have access to CC2017…and you want to work along with this,…you can actually open up that and then…dynamic link to that as described in an earlier chapter.…
And all of the necessary footage is in there as well.…So you shouldn't have any problem relinking that…if necessary.…So we've done our title here and I've switched back…to the selection tool, so we can see monstrz.club…just there, nice.…That pops in like so.…I could've moved that across a little bit…but I'm not too desperately worried for the purpose of this.…Then the main stuff goes along and it's…around about here that we're going to need to…add in our lower third.…
In fact, unfortunately I've got to now unmute this.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 33m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.