Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a logo, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type (2014).
- If you need to take advantage of some advanced options…in Premiere Pro, there are a couple more things…you should know about its titling tool.…Let's create a new title, it does have the ability…to interact with other graphics programs,…and then choose Title, Graphic, Insert Graphic,…you can now grab a Photoshop file, an Image file…or even a Vector file and open that up into your title.…It comes in as a piece of artwork…which can be scaled as well.…
Now you may want to hold down the shift key as you scale…to constrain proportions but that makes it very easy…to add that in, then of course you can…take advantage of any of the shape tools,…design out basic shapes, fill those with gradients,…let's go from a darker blue to a lighter blue.…Here we go, I can refine those so it's a gentler blend,…that's looking pretty good, let's select that stop there…and just lower its opacity slightly…and we'll set this one at 90, looks good.…
And then I can choose Title, Arrange, Send to Back.…And you see that we've already got the startings…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.