This video helps you understand how to add graphics to comps.
- [Narrator] Okay, so now we've got a new composition ready.…What we're going to do first of all is…actually just save this project.…So you can just do File, Save, Command S or Control S,…and then choose a location for that.…I'm going to drop mine down on my desktop,…just for the time being,…and let's call that monstrzLowerThrid, like so.…You don't have to join it up.…It's really, and you can spell it correctly,…as well, if you want,…but you don't have to join it up.…You can just type that,…or indeed, give it any name of your own.…
I'm going to create a new folder on my desktop…for it, however.…So if I just do that now,…I'm just going to call that Monstrz, the project,…because remember, everything that we use will be…collected in there, rather than it being littered…all over the desktop.…So once you've done that, hit Save,…and now it's time to ingest some things into here.…Remember that's the video and audio way…of saying import.…They are tomato, tomato, exactly the same thing,…but let's bring some things in.…
Now I'm going to bring them in from the exercise files,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.