Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding compositions to the Render Queue, part of After Effects CC 2017 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] Once you've completed your animation,…the last step in the workflow is…to output the composition to disc.…After Effects has a versatile tool called the render queue,…where we can define what kind of file should be created…and how it should be rendered.…Let's see how the main portions of it work.…So this is the composition I'd like to add to disc, and…you'll see that it's the bouncing boxes,…and we have the 2017 logo coming on.…In order to render this,…we need to do it via the render queue,…so you can find the render queue up here by Window.…You'll find it at the very bottom, Render Queue.…
You can add to the render queue in one of two ways.…You can click and drag your composition…from the project window and add it here,…or from within your composition itself,…you can go up to Composition,…Add to Render Queue.…Now you'll notice we have two…items or two instances of this, we don't need that,…and so I'm going to delete this bottom one,…but you'll see that for each instance that you add…to the render queue, this shows up as a render item.…
- Working with shape layers, animation, compositing, and type
- Using Basic After Effects 3D
- Building a basic camera rig
- Using the Cinema 4D renderer
- Using Cinema 4D Lite
- Creating 3D text and 3D geometry
- Adding compositions to the Render Queue
- Recording multiple files with the Render Queue
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Using prerenders
- Collapsing transformations
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
Using prerenders6m 34s
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
Collapse transformations7m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.