Not only can you animate one line of 3D type with Titler Pro, you can add additional 3D titles, as well. How can you add additional 3D titles to your text motion graphic created in Titler Pro? In this movie, author Eran Stern will demonstrate how to design and generate multiple titles that will communicate the message we want to convey.
- Now, we can use the same design…and generate multiple titles that will communicate…the message that we want to convey.…All right, so we are going to do the same thing.…Needing to select this object in the timeline…and double click in order to launch it inside…the main interface of NewBlue Titler Pro.…And now we want to add some additional titles,…all based upon the same design that we did…in the previous movie.…So the best way to do it, is go to the beginning…of this title, right click on it and choose copy.…
Then I'm going to make sure that nothing is selected,…by clicking over here at the grey area.…And then I'm going to right click once again…and choose paste.…This will paste another copy,…in this case, one on top of the other.…So I'm just going to wait for this plus icon,…which will allow me to move this title over here.…Now let's type down the name of the show,…which is Golf Town.…And of course, I'm holding down shift…to get capital letters.…Then let's go to the object panel,…make sure that the scale values are locked together.…
This course works through real-world scenarios, showcasing impressive type effects used to create visually stunning scenes. To make type integrate seamlessly with the footage, Eran demonstrates how to use tracking, rotoscoping, particles, distortions, camera effects, and more. Compositing is performed in Premiere Pro as the main editing hub. In addition to Photoshop and After Effects, the course also explores a PixelSquid plugin, a Bounce Pack set of transitions, ReelSmart Motion Blur, a Continuum Complete set of 3D objects, and some text design templates of Titler Pro 4. These third-party plugins are introduced to complement your workflow while keeping time spent outside the editing interface minimal. This course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create promos, trailers, and openers that exhibit superb use of 3D titles.
- Creating 3D objects and type
- Rendering text
- Animating with motion and transitions
- Faking depth with rotoscoping
- Working with multiple layers
- Creating a shatter explosion
- Floating type in a liquid text simulation
- Attaching type to a moving object within a scene
- Adding motion graphics to movement within a scene