Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Add compositions to the Render Queue, part of After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Training.
- [Narrator] The last step in our compositing phase…is outputting our shot to disk.…After Effects has a versatile tool called the render queue…where we can define what kind of file should be created…and how it should be rendered.…Let's see how the main portions of this work.…Here's one composition that we would like…to render out to disk as well as a second one…with just the mask by itself.…And I'd like to render this out…with an alpha channel…so I can composite this further…or have the option to change this out…later on as an element.…Let's go ahead and add this to the render queue.…Now, you can do this one of two ways.…
Come over here to window, render queue,…and the render queue window will pop up.…And you can click and drag one or more…compositions from your project window…into the render queue.…Alternately, if you're in the composition itself,…you can always come up to composition,…add to render queue and add it that way.…So we'll do the same for this mask only,…add to render queue.…And as you add compositions to the render queue,…
- Creating transparency
- Tracking masks in Motion
- Utilizing the Roto Brush tool
- Camera and motion tracking
- Working with 3D layers
- Using effects
- Creating destruction with Shatter
- Creating fire with particles
- Distorting layers with the Puppet tool
- Compositing 3D renders
- Creating virtual reality experiences
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CC 2018 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen1h 52m Intermediate
1. Create Transparency
3. Work with Trackers
4. Work with Effects
5. Composite 3D Renders
6. Work with Rendering
Using Media Encoder3m 53s
7. Work with Immersive 360 VR
8. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.