Now we're going to take a quick look at Magic Bullet Mojo. …I actually love Mojo, it's a really interesting little effect, and it's …meant, just to give a nice Hollywood punch, to your footage. …It's not meant to take the place of Colorista or Looks, where we're kind of …building a color grade from scratch. It's meant to be kind of like polish, on …top of everything else. So what it does is that warms the …highlights and it cools down the shadows. It pulls those apart which is a very …cinematic look. So here we have the same footage that we …dealt with in the last chapter where we had it just this plain maroon tinted …footage that didn't look all that great. And it certainly doesn't look cinematic …or professional. Color correction gets it back into, where …its looking okay. Using Colorista 2, I added a vignette and …starting to look a little bit more cinematic but still not all that great.…
Let's zoom in a little bit close to her face here, we did Cosmo in the last …chapter, that smooths things out considerably and makes the flesh looks so …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.