Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video About the Looks host applications, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
For most plugins, you get 'em, and they only work for one application. …But, the Magic Bullet Suite is a little bit different. …Each application has its own host-applications, in other words, …applications that those plugins work in, and they're different for every app. …So, for the big apps, in this suite, we'll be covering, as we cover them, …we'll cover their host applications. So, you could go and find this yourself …by going to the Red Giant, software website and find the part that you're …looking for. And then, you scroll down a little bit, …and go to Compatibility. Scroll down a little bit, and you'll find …Host Applications. In our case, for Magic Bullet Looks, that …we're going to be looking at now, we have Magic Bullet Looks in After Effects, …which is the client we're going to be using for this training series.…
But also, Premiere Pro, which is great, because the color tools, in Premiere, …aren't that great. It's also great for After Effects too, …because even though After Effects has some cool color tools. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.