Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video About Denoiser, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
In this chapter, we're going to look at another application in the Magic Bullet Suite. …That is Denoiser, specifically Denoiser II, which is the big improvement and kind …of the big overhaul from the original Denoiser. …And this is an incredible little tool for removing noise. …Here we have this clip from this short film I did called Godlizza, and this is …just an outtake here. So it's uncorrected, ungraded, and you …could just really see the, the noise here.…
There was tons of it. It seems like we were shooting in really …low light, but I was experimenting with miniatures with a kind of big sensor camera. …So in order to get this to look huge, I had to stop down all the way on my …camera, basically lowering the exposure as much as it would go. …I think I was shooting here at like an f22, or some ridiculously high number …like that. And basically, what that does, is it …makes everything in focus, but it does close off a lot of the light. …And so, as a result, we have this really grainy, noisy image.…
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.