Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video About Cosmo, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
In this chapter, we're going to take a look at Magic Bullet Cosmo, which is a …tool just for working with skin tones, getting them as they should be in the …right place, as far as color is concerned, and also looking as beautiful …as possible. And there's some really great shortcuts …here that make skin tone look fantastic. I kind of wish that I had Cosmo on my …face all the time in real life, especially in high school, but I digress. …Anyways, we're going to look at this in this chapter, and really there's nothing …more important that skin tones. We recognize so many blemishes right off …the bat. It's one of the things that make people …look beautiful or sickly or healthy, and it's really important we get those skin …tones and the look of skin just right. So I have here this footage, and this is …the raw, ungraded stuff from the camera. I applied Colorista Two to get it to more …of the way that I saw it when we shot it, and it's kind of like this film noir look.…
And she has beautiful skin and the day that we were shooting the model had a …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.