We're now going to switch gears and look at another app in the Magic Bullet Suite …called Colorista. Colorista, like Looks, is a tool for …adjusting colors. In the Colorista II interface, we'll see …a lot of familiar stuff that we saw when we were working in looks. …So, we'll see the three circles with the gizmos, with the brightness and the …saturation and the color. And that all works the same. …We also have the same Ranged HSL controls that we saw with Looks also. …Now there are a few extra bells and whistles in using this as opposed to Looks.…
One of them is that we don't have a specialized interface that we have to load. …With Looks we have the Looks Builder, and we had to click the Edit button to jump …into that interface to get working. Here, we're just working in our host application. …That means that we can actually preview footage, unlike when we're in the Looks …Builder and we didn't have that capability. …I find it tremendously helpful to be able to look at what my footage looks like in …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.