Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video 13.6 Overview, part of After Effects: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- It's late November 2015, and Adobe has just released…an update to After Effects CC.…This version is known as CC 2015.1,…or Version 13.6.…It contains a lot of updates in a lot of areas.…For one, Previews have been significantly updated.…Spacebar Preview now works…a lot more like you'd expect it to,…especially when stopping a Preview,…and there's a lot more user adjustable parameters…to tailor Preview to behave the way you expect.…There's been numerous user interface changes,…from a brand new Start Screen, to a workspace bar,…to stack panel groups, to updates to make it easier to use…After Effects on a small screen or on a touch device.…
CC Libraries have a nice improvement.…You can now drag assets directly into your timeline.…There's two brand new effects, CC Vignette, and CC HexTile,…and there's been a lot of action in high-end color.…After Effects now supports the Lumetri Color effect,…so you can bring your sequences…in from Premier into After Effects,…and there's lots of new color profiles.…There's been some addition to scripting, and lots more.…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/01/2015. What changed?
A: We added 11 movies covering the fall 2015 updates to After Effects CC (v13.6), including the new start screen, preview updates, Creative Cloud Libraries import, new effects, and multitouch gestures.