After Effects CS5 Essential Training
In After Effects CS5 Essential Training, author Chad Perkins discusses the basic tools, effects, and need-to-know techniques in Adobe After Effects CS5, the professional standard for motion graphics, compositing, and visual effects for video. The course provides an overview of the entire workflow, from import to export, as well as detailed coverage of each stage, including animating text and artwork, adding effects to compositions, working in 3D, and rendering and compressing footage. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Understanding the After Effects workflow
- Precomposing footage
- Explaining the basics and beyond of animating
- Creating glows, patterns, textures, and more with effects
- Color correcting footage
- Working with text
- Manipulating video playback speed
- Masking objects and shape layers
- Removing backgrounds with keying
- Compositing multiple pieces of footage
- Integrating After Effects with the rest of the Creative Suite
- Hi, I'm Chad Perkins and welcome to After Effects CS5 Essential Training. In this training title we're going to get familiar with Adobe After Effects CS5, the world standard for motion graphics, compositing, animation and visual effects. Now, although After Effects is a very robust application, to say the least, we'll be starting from the ground up here, including introductory project to help you feel comfortable with the application. I'll show you how to use the After Effects Animation tools, especially the ever-popular puppet tool, to breathe life into still images, allowing you to manipulate an object as if it were a puppet.
Then we'll explore effects, the core of the program. Effects allows you to easily create stuff like glows, blurs, lens flares or even a galaxy scene from scratch. We'll look at the concept of compositing and we'll look at several features in After Effects that allows us to merge objects into the same scene. We'll also look at the powerful new roto brush tool, which allows you to simply paint away areas of an object that you'd like to get rid of, and, of course, what After Effects training would be complete without the entering the world of 3D.
We'll be looking at lights, cameras, shadows, depth of field and other real world 3D concepts and how you can use them to create the ultimate realism in your scenes. I'm excited to share with you After Effects CS5 Essential Training, so, let's get to it.
After Effects CS6 Essential Training1,721,134 Views
iOS SDK: Building Apps with MapKit and Core Location98,594 Views
PowerPoint 2010 New Features104,888 Views
Foundations of Design Research105,519 Views
Element 3D Essential Training311,849 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views