After Effects Apprentice 01: Pre-Roll
This short course is designed for those who have never used Adobe After Effects, or those who might need a refresher course on how it is laid out. Chris Meyer takes a whirlwind tour through the program, helping overcome the "blank canvas" fear that confronts many the first time they launch the program. It will serve as both an excellent introduction to the After Effects Apprentice lessons on lynda.com, as well as a preliminary overview for any new user before launching into their first tutorial or class. Exercise files are included with the course.
The After Effects Apprentice videos on lynda.com were created by Trish and Chris Meyer and are designed to be used on their own and as a companion to their book After Effects Apprentice. We are honored to host these tutorials in the lynda.com Online Training Library®.
- Understanding the user interface
- Customizing the user interface
- Importing sources, including using Adobe Bridge
- Managing compositions
- Previewing work
- Rendering (exporting) a creation
- Hi, I'm Chris Meyer of Crish Design and welcome to After Effects Apprentice: Pre-Roll. The idea behind this lesson is to get you quickly up to speed at moving around inside Adobe After Effects. It is designed for people who are completely new to the program. As well as for users who maybe haven't used it for a few years, who need a quick refresher course. I'm gonna show you how to navigate the user interface and how to customize it to your needs. I'm gonna show you how to navigate compositions because that's the main building block inside After Effects that you will be using. I'll show you how to preview your work and how to render your work out to a movie.
That you can then import into an editing system, playback through a projection system, or maybe bring into a web development program, make this part of a web page. So, without much further ado, let's dive in.
PSAT Test Prep11,690 Views
Adding a Filmic Glow to Your Footage Using Motion23,451 Views
HTML5 Projects: Creating a Responsive Presentation115,642 Views
Blue + Green Screen Production Principles88,382 Views
Learning Illustrator 982,219 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,629,103 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,821,726 Views
Deke's Techniques1,563,467 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training (2015)1,292,133 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,874,763 Views