After Effects CS5.5 New Features
In this course,, visual effects guru Mark Christiansen covers the relevant new features of After Effects CS5.5, including the new Warp Stabilizer, 3D Stereoscopic workflow, and Lens Effects tools. The course also covers light falloff enhancements and workflow improvements in this release.
- Adding smooth light falloff
- Using inverse square falloff
- Creating lens blur with the After Effects camera
- Working with Warp Stabilizer
- Recreating bokeh blur artifacts
- Creating rack focus
- Setting up stereo 3D
- Working with RED camera footage
- Saving preview time with disk caching
- Creating an orbit null
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Mark Christiansen. Welcome to After Effects CS5.5 New Features. In this course I'll start with the new footage stabilization tools, which allow you to remove camera shake from handheld footage as if you'd used a dolly or Steadicam to take it. You can even lock down some shots to make them look like they were taken with a tripod. I'll look at how you can make more natural composites or animations using new lens effects and realistic light falloff controls. Next, I'll walk through setting up a stereoscopic 3D scene, so you can add stereo depths to your 3D animations and even build composites with live action 3D footage.
Finally, we'll take a look at a few quick work flow enhancements like saving projects for the previous version of After Effects, as well as improved color processing for red footage. This course should give you all that you need to get up and running with the great new features, effects, and work flows in After Effects CS5.5. Now let's get started with After Effects CS5.5 New Features.
Typography with CSS in Dreamweaver98,936 Views
FileMaker Pro 7 Essential Training130,839 Views
Create an Interactive Map with jQuery and Dreamweaver86,989 Views
Flash Builder 4.5 and Flex 4.5 New Features41,010 Views
Dreamweaver CS3 Beyond the Basics873,977 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training623,069 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,425,568 Views