After Effects CS4 Beyond the Basics
In After Effects CS4 Beyond the Basics, Chad Perkins explores advanced techniques for working with motion graphic elements, animation, color correction, and more. Chad provides tips for working more efficiently, and then moves on to advanced effects, detailed masking techniques, and real-world expressions. Integrating Photoshop into the After Effects workflow is also highlighted. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Working more efficiently in the timeline
- Adjusting color and Camera Raw
- Using multiple compositing techniques
- Using time remapping for animation
- Creating a 3D environment from a photo
- Creating realistic effects with particles
- Mastering the syntax and purpose of expressions
- Understanding Mocha for AE
- Hello and welcome to After Effects CS4 Beyond the Basics. My name is Chad Perkins. I'm an Adobe Certified Instructor in After Effects, and it's my pleasure to share a program with you that inspires creativity. This title will expand on what we covered in After Effect CS4 Essential Training. We're also taking on topics and tricks that haven't ever been covered before on Lynda.com. For example, I'm going to show you how to create some common motion graphics elements, like light swishes and ink spatter. We're also going to dig deeper into the integration of Photoshop in the After Effects workflow.
We'll even learn how to cut up an image and use After Effects to animate it and bring it to life. You'll see advanced ways to animate objects and how to use those concepts to create more realistic animations. We'll also look at more on expressions, more on playing with time, more on outputting to the right file format and compression method, and a regular smorgasbord of tips and tricks that you can feast on. So, let's get cookin' with After Effects CS4: Beyond the Basics.
After Effects CS4: Apprentice's Guide to Key Features74,080 Views
Dynamic Simulations with Bullet Physics in Maya25,621 Views
Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Storyboards30,828 Views
Using SQL Server Spatial with AutoCAD Map 3D4,086 Views
Photoshop CS5: Athletic Retouching Projects180,047 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views