Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
2. Slayer Project
3. Slug Project
4. Night Lives Project
5. Actor's Playhouse Project
6. Still Waters Project
7. Urban Beats Project
8. American Christmas Project
9. Da Vinci Project
10. Adding Sound
Benefits of adding sound4m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
The video tutorials in After Effects 7 Title Design Techniques require plug-ins only available in Adobe After Effects 7 Professional. If you are using Adobe After Effects 7 Standard, you may not be able to recreate all the example techniques.
- Creating specialized effects for various projects
- Importing and compositing footage
- Creating backgrounds
- Creating and animating text
- Adding randomness to type
- Setting guides and placing type
- Using multiple masks to create transitions
- Scaling objects using a null layer
- Using text animation presets
- Adding sound