After Effects 7 and Photoshop CS2 Integration
After Effects 7 and Photoshop CS2 Integration is a series of video-based tutorials designed to teach you the most efficient methods for using content from Photoshop in your After Effects animation. You'll learn how to best prepare Photoshop layers for translation into After Effects, how to create 3-D layers from Photoshop layers, how to apply lighting and special effects, how to work with displacement maps and mattes, and how to animate still images. Exercise files accompany the training videos, allowing you to follow along and learn at your own pace.
- Turning layers into frames
- Applying depth and realism to animations
- Working with displacement maps
- Creating and working with 3-D layers
- Rotoscoping with Photoshop
- Working with mattes and keylights
- Static and motion matte painting
- Making movies from stills
- Adding special effects, including video noise, TV noise, clouds, and titles
Closed captioning isn’t available for this video.
There are currently no FAQs about After Effects 7 and Photoshop CS2 Integration.
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
CSS: Styling Navigation496,469 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training623,069 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,425,568 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training439,720 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,249,919 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
Video Gear Weekly717,626 Views