Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Export Persona, part of Affinity Photo Essential Training.
- For more control over the export process,…we can switch to the Export Persona.…And that's the fourth button at the top here.…We can choose our export options…just as we did with the regular export dialog,…we can choose PNGs, JPGs, GIFs, TIFs, and so on.…And, of course, the same rules apply.…There are all these standard presets…that you can choose, but you can modify…those if you want to go for PDF format,…then you can change the rasterizing method,…you can change whether the image is downsampled…to make the images smaller and so on.…
Let's take a look at the JPG format,…and we can change the quality.…What we can also do within here,…is we could export a standard size,…we could export a double size for retina displays,…and three times standard size for high DPI displays.…This is useful for exporting to mobile devices.…Within the export persona, we can export…different areas of the image in different ways.…
We do that with the slice tool.…With the default tool, if I drag it over this ring,…that is now selected and we could say…
- Using Affinity Photo's raw controls
- Applying lens correction
- Removing chromatic aberration and fringing
- Reducing noise and sharpening photos
- Making and modifying selections in Affinity Photo
- Creating layer masks
- Making global adjustments
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Enhancing color
- Converting to black and white
- Applying standard and live filters
- Creating photomontages in Affinity Photo
- Working with image stacks
- Distorting images
- Exporting photos from Affinity Photo
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using the Raw Controls
2. Using Selection Tools
3. Advanced Selection Tools
4. Using Adjustments
5. Working with Filters
6. Creating Photomontages
7. Distortion and Special Effects
Distorting with Mesh Warp2m 18s
8. Text and Graphics
9. Exporting Images
Using the Export Persona2m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.