Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Merging images with stacks, part of Affinity Photo Essential Training.
- A new feature introduced into version 1.4…of Affinity Photo is Image Stacks.…Here's how it works.…This is a photograph taken from London Bridge…of the south bank of the River Thames.…And you can just see Tower Bridge in the background.…I took several photographs of this,…all on my iPhone.…And the trouble is,…there was always people walking in front.…On every picture I took,…there was somebody in the way.…Well, Image Stacks can fix that.…
Let's go to File and New Stack.…And this dialog appears.…We can choose to Add images.…We'll select all of those images I've got open,…and I've put them in their own folder.…We'll tell Affinity Photo to automatically align the images…using a Perspective distortion.…We could just set it to scale, rotate, and move the images…or translate them,…but having it on Perspective means that,…because I was taking it with a phone…and the camera may have moved slightly,…this will produce the best results.…
So I'll click OK.…And now it'll take a few seconds for Affinity Photo…to process all those images.…
- Using Affinity Photo's raw controls
- Applying lens correction
- Removing chromatic aberration and fringing
- Reducing noise and sharpening photos
- Making and modifying selections in Affinity Photo
- Creating layer masks
- Making global adjustments
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Enhancing color
- Converting to black and white
- Applying standard and live filters
- Creating photomontages in Affinity Photo
- Working with image stacks
- Distorting images
- Exporting photos from Affinity Photo
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using the Raw Controls
2. Using Selection Tools
3. Advanced Selection Tools
4. Using Adjustments
5. Working with Filters
6. Creating Photomontages
7. Distortion and Special Effects
Distorting with Mesh Warp2m 18s
8. Text and Graphics
9. Exporting Images
Using the Export Persona2m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.