Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating pie charts, part of Affinity Photo Essential Training.
- The pie chart is a very particular kind of tool.…So let's see how this works.…This is the data I want to show.…So we'll choose the pie chart…from the popup in the shapes menu,…and let's drag.…Once again, we have to hold the Shift key…to make it a perfect circle.…As long as this tool is selected,…we get access to the handles.…The top handle here rotates the start point of the pie…and as I drag,…you can see that start angle being shown here.…
Let's put that back to the top.…This handle on the outside controls the end angle,…and we can drag that,…and as we drag it, you see the end angle being set,…and what's particularly interesting…is the total angle shown here.…So if you want half a pie,…that would go to 180 degrees.…Here, we want 60%,…so we have to take 60% of 360 degrees.…
You can use a calculator if you'd like.…And that comes out to 216 degrees.…Double-click the word and it selects the field for you.…We can just type in 2-1-6.…And there is our perfect 60%.…Let's change the fill color to red.…The handle we haven't looked at yet…
- Using Affinity Photo's raw controls
- Applying lens correction
- Removing chromatic aberration and fringing
- Reducing noise and sharpening photos
- Making and modifying selections in Affinity Photo
- Creating layer masks
- Making global adjustments
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Enhancing color
- Converting to black and white
- Applying standard and live filters
- Creating photomontages in Affinity Photo
- Working with image stacks
- Distorting images
- Exporting photos from Affinity Photo
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using the Raw Controls
2. Using Selection Tools
3. Advanced Selection Tools
4. Using Adjustments
5. Working with Filters
6. Creating Photomontages
7. Distortion and Special Effects
Distorting with Mesh Warp2m 18s
8. Text and Graphics
9. Exporting Images
Using the Export Persona2m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.