- Using Affinity Photo's raw controls
- Applying lens correction
- Removing chromatic aberration and fringing
- Reducing noise and sharpening photos
- Making and modifying selections in Affinity Photo
- Creating layer masks
- Making global adjustments
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Enhancing color
- Converting to black and white
- Applying standard and live filters
- Creating photomontages in Affinity Photo
- Working with image stacks
- Distorting images
- Exporting photos from Affinity Photo
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Affinity Photo is a new photo editing app that offers a huge range of sophisticated image manipulation tools at a bargain one-off price. It allows you to process raw images with expert controls and gives you a variety of ways to make expert selections, not just using conventional tools but, with advanced methods that, then allow you refine those selections, afterwards. You can adjustments to change the look of your images and then modify those adjustments at a later date.
You can scale and rotate images non-destructively so, you'll always retain the quality of the original image. You can use Affinity Photo to create complex photo montages, building up illustrations, layer by layer, adding special effects as you go. And with a new image stacks feature, you can combine multiple shots to produce clean, people-free views. You can also use Affinity Photo to create text and, or your web graphics. All in all, Affinity Photo provides 99% of your daily montage requirements.
1. Using the Raw Controls
2. Using Selection Tools
3. Advanced Selection Tools
4. Using Adjustments
5. Working with Filters
6. Creating Photomontages
7. Distortion and Special Effects
Distorting with Mesh Warp2m 18s
8. Text and Graphics
9. Exporting Images
Using the Export Persona2m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.