See how you can navigate the canvas of XD projects with gestures and shortcuts to see your work at 100% and 200%, zooming in and out. Also, learn how to zoom to selection and do marquee selections.
- [Instructor] You can navigate the canvas here by, for example, if I wanna pan around, I can press the space bar, click and drag. I can use the mouse wheel to go up and down. If you go View here, you can see I can zoom in and out with command plus and minus, control plus and minus on Windows. You can do 100% by going command one, so now I'm seeing my design at 100%. Command two is 200% and command zero is everything.
If you select something and you hit command three, then you zoom to your selection. It's also possible to zoom to your selection by going to the layers panel on the bottom left here, then double click on the icon there and you'll zoom in to that art port. You can go back and you can see that when I double click on that little icon on the left, it takes me to that selection by art port.
Zoom in and out, command zero, command one 100%, command zero shows everything and command three goes to my selection. So that's how you can navigate on your canvas using XD.
- Understanding all tools in Design mode
- Bringing files for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Working with text, vectors, image fills, and masks
- Repeating elements with the powerful Repeat Grid tool
- Resizing multiple elements with responsive resize
- Using the new Assets panel to manage symbols, colors, and character styles
- Sharing symbols across files, with text and image overrides
- Creating and consuming bitmaps and vectors from CC Libraries
- Extending the power of XD using great plugins