- Why do you need a design system?
- Creating a design system
- Managing typography and colors
- Working with plugins
- Creating flexible components
- Using cloud documents for collaboration
- Publishing and exporting assets
- Sharing assets with developers
Skill Level Beginner
- [Demian] Design systems are changing how design and development teams scale and deliver innovative products that create true value for customers. Having a single source of truth can maximize your team efficiency and reduce time to market. Instead of recreating designs from scratch or having your development teams rebuilding components also from scratch, let's create a solid design system that will allow teams and products to scale. My name is Demian Borba, one of the first product managers for XD, a brand new platform created by Adobe for you to design, prototype, and collaborate to create engaging user experiences. I'm going to show you how to build the design portion of a solid design system using Adobe XD, starting with colors, typography, and shapes, and then evolving to more complex and reusable components that can be shared via cloud documents to speed up your design process at scale. How about having multiple designers working at the same time on the same source of truth? Yes, let's see how we can enable live co-editing on any cloud document in Adobe XD. Are you ready to learn how to create a solid and collaborative design system? So join me in my LinkedIn Learning course on Creating a Design System Using Adobe XD.