Learn how to add text. Explore the fonts you can use, as well as how to resize and change from Point text to Area text. Learn how to add drop shadow to text, and see how background blur works.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look at…adding fonts and text.…And before I do that,…I'm just gonna move these off to the side.…These will just be part of the interface,…I could resize them.…What I need to do is,…I need to add a title for this website,…and soon to be app.…And that is Fotografia.…Alright, so, I'm just gonna do…"Command +" or "Control +" if you're on a PC.…And I'm gonna use the text tool right over here.…Or you can hit "T", it's same shortcut as other apps.…
Type in the text that you want,…it's always gonna come in gray,…but you're gonna see the properties off to the side,…in the properties panel.…So if you want to change the color, just change the fill,…that's easy enough.…And rather than changing the size over here,…from 20 to something else, you can use shortcuts,…but it's easy just to grab this little control node,…that control point right there,…and you can just resize to get that the way you want it.…Alright, and I'm thinking this is pretty good,…but what if I want to change the font,…well I can select that text field right over there…
- What is UX and UI design?
- Transitioning from graphic design to UX and UI
- What is Adobe XD?
- Creating graphics and text
- Adding images and effects
- Using Photoshop with Adobe XD
- Creating multiple screens
- Prototyping interactions and transitions
- Designing for different screen sizes
- Sharing design specs with developers