In this video, Nicte is excited to share the reason why Adobe Spark Post is an app developed for everyone wanting to create stellar visual content. In addition, learn how the short learning curve and frequent updates of the app make it a perfect tool for the busy entrepreneur trying to get their name out there.
- You may be wondering, is Adobe Spark for me? Well, let me tell you that it's right for pretty much anyone who wants to create stellar visual content. Small business owners, social media managers, non-profits, personal brands, companies, schools, teachers, organizations, even graphic designers. If you're a designer like me, you can teach your clients to use Adobe Spark Posts to create their own content for social media, while maintaining their brand's look and feel. You've worked so hard to develop visual communication for your clients and now you can make them feel empowered as you show them how to use Adobe Spark Posts to manage the assets you designed. Or let's say you're a business owner just starting off and trying to build your brand. Well, after this course, you will know how to use Adobe Spark Posts to create stunning visuals that will help you tell your brand's story. Adobe Spark Posts is such an intuitive app that the learning curve is short, so you'll be able to get started in no time. Plus, if you're a busy business owner or a parent, like me, having an app like Adobe Spark Post is gold. You're able to work on it through the desktop browser or through the mobile app, and that makes it easy to work on the go.
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts