Colors can help you capture attention and establish brand recognition. In this video, Nicte Cuevas shares how using the palettes can help you make more intuitive color selections. In addition, Nicte explains how the color algorithm in Adobe Spark Post will suggest color palettes based off your background image, allowing you to create a more visually stunning design.
- [Narrator] When you've created a design that…you're really happy with as far as the layout,…you have your type, you have some icons.…You have one beautiful photograph like I do in this example.…But, the rest of your colors are just…not really aligning well.…I want to share with you how you can use the pallet tool…inside Adobe Spark Post to help you use your colors…and apply that towards your graphics.…We're going to go to the very bottom…where we see the pallet tool.…We're going to tap on that.…
Once I do that, you can see all these options that pop up.…They have a suggested, I have decorative.…I also have brand version, so if you don't see that,…do not worry, this is something for premium users.…You can still definitely make great use of the pallet…feature with what we are able to use.…You see suggested, decorative, modern, bold.…You see all these other options that you can choose…from even elegant.…These color values are applied within these certain…aesthetics that we are trying to achieve.…
More modern looks.…
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.