The fonts you choose can have a big impact on your design. Nicte Cuevas shares how you can access thousands of new fonts using Adobe Fonts, which is included in any Adobe Spark Premium or Creative Cloud subscription.
- [Instructor] One of the updates I'm most excited about … are Adobe fonts. … If you're a premium user or have access to Creative Cloud … you can now use thousands and thousands of Adobe fonts. … So let's take a look how we can add these fonts. … I'm just going to select one of my texts. … And now, you can see this window pop up. … At the very far right, you'll see where it says Adobe Fonts. … You can now see some of the fonts … that I've already selected. … Well, let's just add one. … We're going to tap on the plus symbol. … And I already have another list that you can see … of all different options. … But if you want to add one and look at all the options … you have, I'm going to tap on add and a window pops up … that gives you all these options within Adobe Fonts. … You can literally spend hours here. … I'm just going to select one. … I'm going to tap on upgrade. … I can select one within this typeface family. … I'm just going to select this very top one. … I click on little cloud icon and now it's in my system. …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.