Get some tips for using themes.
- [Instructor] All three Spark products,…have themes, or designs,…that allow you to quickly change…images, colors, and text.…Here's some tips for using those themes.…Spark Post has the most sophisticated themes.…If you come up to the top,…they actually call it Design.…Click Design,…and you'll see the different designs on the right.…Now, when I click on a design,…it doesn't change the text.…
What it does is change the appearance…of the text and the image.…If I click Mood,…the text actually moves into a different position.…Same here.…So the text and the image…aren't changing, but they change…according to the formatting…and you've got lots of designs to choose from.…Let's look at Spark Video.…With Spark Video,…you also have themes.…
Now, this is the default theme,…called Slideshow.…It's got white text on a black background.…But, if I come over and click one of the other themes,…the background color changes,…as well as the text.…Some of the themes are very interesting,…and others are very dramatic.…As you hover over a theme on the right,…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.