Learn how to get creative with effects for your type using Adobe Spark Post. In this video, graphic designer and brand strategist Nicte Cuevas empowers you through ways you can achieve eye-catching results and make your type stand out.
- [Instructor] The new update allows us to add … a variety of new text animations. … Typically, your largest texts will be animated, … and as of now, this option is only available on the app, … so let's take a look at how we can do this. … To create the animation for your type, … we're going to select Animation, so we're going to tap on that, … and now you can see this window pop-up … with all these options. … We can select different options that'll give us … different animations, and you can literally experiment … and see which one fits the best. … With this update, you can play and pause your animations … just by tapping on the play and pause button … at the far left side. … One of the other options you have … is type effects like drop shadows and cut-outs. … So to do this, we're going to select the type, … and then you're going to go into Effects. … You're going to tap of Effect, and now you see … this different window, you can have drop shadows, … outline, cut-outs, and all these other options …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.