While Spark Video is incredibly easy to use some controls are missing. Discover some tricks you can use to make the program do what you want.
- While Spark Video is incredibly easy to use,…I got frustrated when I first started…because there were some controls that just weren't there.…Finally, I figured it out.…Here are my two favorite tricks…that I use to create more…dramatic transitions between slides.…Here's an example of the first trick:…An object comes into place, then a second.…The first leaves, and then the second leaves.…
So let's see how it's done.…This is the start of the presentation,…and all I have are the two icons there.…Now, there's no control that I can click on one…and say come in first and then the second.…But this is how I can do it.…I take this slide and duplicate it.…Then I go to what's now Slide number 2…and delete the icon on the right.…I then duplicate Slide number 3,…click on it and delete the icon on the left.…
Finally, I can duplicate Slide number 4…and delete the last icon.…And this is how I get…the one-on/one-off of the presentation.…One comes in, the second comes in,…the first leaves, the second one leaves.…My next favorite trick is to get Spark Video…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.