- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
- [Sandy] Hi, I'm Sandy Cohen, and I want to welcome you to my course on Adobe Spark. I've been teaching computer graphics for over 25 years and I've never gotten this excited about any software as I have using Adobe Spark. Adobe Spark is three separate applications that let anyone create visual content. In this course, I'm going to show you the difference between Spark page, video, and post. I'll show you how to get started working with images, text, and multimedia.
(soft music) And we'll go beyond the basics as I share my own tips and tricks along the way. Whether you're a designer, business owner, teacher, or just want to share a personal story, you'll find the Spark program's very easy and fun to use. So, let's do it.
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.