Adobe Spark has three flavors in its family—Spark Video, Spark Page, and Spark Post. In this video, Nicte Cuevas shares how you can incorporate content you create from Adobe Spark Post and bring it into the other Spark flavors.
- There are three flavors to Adobe Spark, Spark Video, Spark Page, and Spark Post. We will be focusing on Post, but what is super helpful about these apps is that you can use the content you create in Post and bring it into the other two Spark apps. Let's talk more about what each of these apps can do. Spark Video allows you to create videos with animations, sounds, transitions. You can even bring your designs from Adobe Spark Post and use them as a slide and include music.
Spark Page allows you to create stunning, gliding web stories. You can use photos, videos, and even the designs you create on Adobe Spark Post. Now Adobe Spark Post, this is where we'll be diving in with creativity and learn how to create stunning graphics. One great aspect of each of these apps is that they're frequently updated, so you can access the very latest features. They're available on desktop, iOS, and, by that, I mean iPhones, iPads, and web.
And Adobe just released Post on Android. As these apps are enhanced and updated, I'll share more insights and demo new features as they're added to Adobe Spark Post.
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts