Learn how to use Adobe Spark Post templates to create stunning graphics. In this video, graphic designer and brand strategist Nicte Cuevas shares how to easily create a design from a Post template and modify it to make it your own.
- [Instructor] Whether you are a pro user or new to Post, … Adobe Spark offers a new world of possibilities … with standard and premium templates. … This new update offers premium or Adobe Creative Cloud … users access to Adobe fonts. … That's thousands of typographic possibilities. … Standard templates include the basic fonts … included inside the app, and they're free. … Now to access the premium templates, … you just want to look for the little … gold badge in these templates. … So as I am looking at these tabs, … there is a specific tab that has all the premium templates. … But if you're wanting to look in different sections, … then you'll be able to see some of these … little premium templates. … So again, look for that little gold shield. … Once you tap on that, you'll see remix, … this premium template that's another prompt … that lets you know it's a premium template … that uses Adobe fonts. … This one has some great animation, … so as you tap on that you'll be able … to see the Adobe font selection. …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.