In this video, graphic designer and brand strategist Nicte Cuevas shows you how to give access to your designs, by creating a link to your remixable template inside the Adobe Spark Post app.
- [Instructor] If you create a design … and you want to share with others to edit on their own, … just tap on this little icon at the very top-right … and you'll get this window popup. … You're going to tap on create remixable template. … What that's going to do is just going to this template, … and now you can grab this link … that is copied into your clipboard and share it with others. … What is great about this option … is that if you delete the file on your end, … the people with the link will still have it in their files … as long as they open the link to remix the design … before you delete it. … Now you can share all your remixable templates … with anyone you want. … …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.