Nicte Cuevas shares how-to steps to setting up your brand on Post premium. Adobe Spark Post allows you to manage your brand through the web application and define specific attributes to save you design time in the long run. Learn how to define your brand colors, upload your own fonts, and add your logos so that they are accessible in all of your designs.
- [Instructor] So I wanna share with you…how you can set up your brand on Post Premium.…Now if you don't have Post Premium don't worry,…you can go ahead and skip this video,…there's so much you can use with Adobe Spark Post,…so don't worry if you don't have it.…Now if you do have Post Premium,…you would be going to the area…where it says manage your brand,…and this is where we can start setting up our colors,…our fonts, and even adding our logo.…So I wanna start with actually naming your brand.…
So since this is for my personal brand for my business,…I'm gonna tap on Name here and it might say…something different as you're setting up,…but I'm gonna change it to my brand name.…So it's going to be Nicte Creative Design.…That way I know this is for my brand,…and I'm ready to start making some more additions.…I have some pre-uploaded logos,…but I wanna share with you how you can go…and upload some more or some new ones.…So once you go and tap on logos,…you're gonna see this window pop up.…
Next you're gonna tap on the plus symbol,…
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.