Graphic designer and brand strategist Nicte Cuevas shares how saving time with branded templates on Adobe Spark Post can speed up your workflow. Quickly learn how to set up your own templates and put them into action.
- [Instructor] So, I really wanna talk to you…how we can save so much time using branded templates…inside Adobe Spark Post Premium on the desktop version.…So right now, I'm on my browser…and I'm at the Manage Brand area.…So once I've selected that I would select this area,…I have some already existing templates…so it might be slightly different to what you're seeing.…But don't worry, I'm gonna share with you…how you can create your own template…that you can start using.…
So, we're gonna go and select the plus sign…at the very bottom, and it's gonna start saying,…Creating new template.…So we just kinda wait for the magic to happen…and the first template to start loading,…it does a just random size.…So as you can see it's being done for a Twitter header…but we're gonna go and resize it to a different size.…I actually wanna create it for my brand…that is gonna be an Instagram story.…So as I'm scrolling along,…you may see some of these have a green button that says New,…that's a really great thing about the constant updates…
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.