Spark Post may seem simple, however, you can create some very sophisticated masking effects.
- [Instructor] On first glance, the text…in Spark Post may seem very simple, however,…as you can see here, I've created some…really interesting effects with opacity and landscape.…Here's how to do it.…I've started with an image with text over it.…Now I've got two separate text frames.…One for the word Aloh, and the other for the word Ahh.…I need them to be separate in order…to create the effect that I'm going to do.…
First thing I'm going to do is click…on the text fame for Ahh and change it's shape.…The shape I'm going to choose is the a-b-c…in a white frame.…This fills the entire image.…I'm going to click Done.…Next, I'm going to come over to where it says Color,…and you see here where I've got…these little curved arrows.…There are two colors associated with this text frame,…a dark red and a lighter pink.…
If I click, they swap.…I then click Done.…But it's a little hard to see the image…with this solid color red,…so I'm going to click the Opacity and lower it.…And this way, you can see more of the image…with a cut out or mask for the text, Ahh.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.