Join Nicte Cuevas for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Adobe Spark Post.
- [Instructor] Thank you so much for joining me…in this journey as you learned how to use Adobe Spark Post…and now I want to share with you…a couple more things that you can use…to get more insight and resources.…You can go to Adobe Spark Post's page…and look at their blog, they have a lot of information…that you can look through to get extra insight…and more inspiration.…Now if you want to connect with me you can go to…nictecreativedesign.com and you can connect with me there.…I am always posting daily on Instagram…so that's another great way to connect with me…through the same handle as my company.…
So I hope to connect with you guys…and I really hope that this has been incredibly beneficial…and really empowered you as you creating your designs.…
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.