Adobe Spark Post is constantly working to update their user experience with the app and desktop. In this video, Nicte Cuevas shares an overview of the new updates for 2020.
- [Nicte] As of January 2020, Adobe Spark … has made some exciting updates. … So let's take a look at how this looks inside the app. … So right now I'm in the Template section. … You have your Branded section, your Featured. … We now see premium templates that use Adobe fonts … and we'll go over this later. … So as you tap on these sections, you have all … these different templates that you can use inside the app, … which gives you a whole list of possibilities. … Now, if we were to open one of these, I want to show you … what the interface looks like now. … The interface has been simplified, which makes it … so much easier to edit your content. … If we tap on Add, we can now add videos, stickers, … and even more content. … So it makes it really exciting. … The Colors have not really changed so the interface … is the same right there. … But then we have Animation. … We have type animation and I will go over that … in a later movie. … But it's super-exciting to see this. … Now, we have a quick access to our brand. …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.