- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
- As a small business owner, it's so important to work with tools that help foster brand awareness and empower me to deliver my message to a wide audience, my potential clients. So I'm super excited to show you Adobe Spark Post and empower you to create effective and appealing posts for social media. I'm going to take you through a fun, creative learning journey on how to get started, then we'll move more into a creative approach. You'll gain confidence and feel proud of your designs and you'll use Adobe Spark Post to help foster brand awareness and create brand recognition. Hi, I'm Nicte Cuevas and I'm a graphic designer and brand strategist. My mission is to inspire you to create designs with confidence, empower you to feel proud of content that you produce, and to help you develop consistent branding. You may be wondering, Nicte, you're a designer and I'm not, so how is Adobe Spark going to help me promote my brand? Well, let me tell you what I love about Adobe Spark Post is that it's such an intuitive app that the learning curve is short. So join me in my LinkedIn Learning course and learn all about it.
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.