When you have a team, being able to access a design can be important. In this video, Nicte Cuevas shares how to use Adobe Spark Post's ability to collaborate, to invite your team, and make changes to an existing design.
- [Instructor] Sharing one of your designs … allows others to collaborate on and have access to edits. … This is super beneficial to maximize team productivity … instead of going back and forth with all these edits. … To collaborate, simply tap on this Invite symbol. … And now you can send an email to a specific person. … Once you've added in the email, … you can type a personal message. … Just click on Invite. … And now this person has access to edit this design. … One of the things that you should know is that … this process is only available on the desktop version. … You cannot, as of today, use it on the app. … Once you share this template with someone else, … you can't delete it, … because the other person will stop having access to that. … So that's something you want to be aware of. … So now you can leverage the power of collaboration … on Adobe Spark Post. … …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.