One of the most requested feature is how to add your own pre-recorded narration and set the timing to match.
- [Instructor] One of the most requested features…in Spark Video is if you can add your own…prerecorded narrations and then set…the slide timing to match.…This could be a news report, a lecture, or just anything…where you have an entire voice…and that you want the slides to come in in the right time.…Here's an example of that.…- [Voiceover] Aloh-ahh.…
(ukulele music)…Aloh-ahh.…Aloh-ahh.…(ukulele music)…Aloh-ahh.…Aloh-ahh.…
- [Instructor] So, here I've got the same presentation…with the slides for aloh-ahh in between the images.…I go to the music link and then click add my music.…And this is where I can choose that voiceover narration.…I can then preview to see where the music and narration hit.…I'm going to click on the slide…and then choose play from here.…
- [Voiceover] Oh-ahh.…- [Instructor] Well that's pretty good.…Now, I can click on the little girls…and choose play from here.…(ukulele music)…- [Voiceover] Aloh-ahh.…- [Instructor] Well, that's totally off.…So what I have to do is guesstimate or guess…how long to make the little girls.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.