Many Spark Page projects use long text written by someone else. Rather than typing all the text yourself, you can easily paste the text into the Page project and then format it
- [Instructor] Many Spark Page projects…use long text usually written by someone else.…Rather than typing all that text yourself,…you can easily paste it into the Page project…and then format it.…Here's an example of a Page project…that uses a lot of text.…What we're going to do is create a similar project.…We won't necessarily finish the whole thing,…but you'll get an idea.…
I'm starting here with the same title slide,…but I have no text in the document.…So what I'm going to do is move over…to a word processing program.…In my case, this is Microsoft Word,…but I could choose any word processing program.…I'm going to select my text,…and then copy it.…Then, switch back over to Spark Page,…and click that little plus sign, and choose Text.…
Then Command or Control + V to paste.…Each one of the paragraphs from Word…comes in as its own paragraph in Spark Page.…Now I can click and format them.…The first one I'm going to format is H1.…That's the boldest, biggest type of webpage headline.…The next one is H2.…It's a little smaller.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.