Learn how to unleash your creativity with the type tools inside Adobe Spark Post. Graphic designer and brand strategist Nicte Cuevas shares strategies you can use to achieve eye-catching results. In a competitive market, using creative applications for your designs can help you grab the attention of your target audience and build brand awareness in the process.
- [Instructor] I'm so excited to share with you…the news that I started a new company,…it's called Nicte's Taco Trucks y Mas To Go!…Just kidding, I didn't start a Taco Truck Company,…but I couldn't help myself to use Adobe Spark Post…to create something so creative…and really share with you the capabilities of…what you can do inside this amazing app.…So I went ahead and laid out the content for…a potential route for my taco company…where I hired some women to help me out…and sell these delicious tacos,…and I have used type in different areas,…I've used icons, and type effects,…so I want to share with you how I got to this process…and we're gonna work with a starter file…that I had with some imagery and some components…already pre-laid out, but I'm still…gonna share with you how I built it all the way.…
So are you guys ready to see how my Taco Truck came along?…Well, one of the first things that I started to do…was to place some of the type,…so I went in and searched for certain icons…that were really aligned with the type…
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.