Nicte Cuevas shows how to implement best practices for pairing fonts when working on Adobe Spark Post. Also learn why certain font pairings can affect the interest and retention rate of your audience. In addition, Nicte Cuevas points you to some of the best available fonts to use within the app and why they are effective.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about font pairing…best practices as you're working in Adobe Spark Post.…So what's really exciting is when you…are trying to convey a message…and you align your imagery with your fonts…and it's really working well to really express…what you're trying to share with your audience.…So by using imagery that aligns with your fonts,…you're able to capture the attention of your audience.…I have this fantastic handout provided for you…that you can access with all the best font combinations…that you can pair inside Adobe Spark Post,…and you will see some examples,…as I have here in this window,…so I just wanna give you a couple of examples…just so you can see how this is gonna be structured.…
And I wanna pull up one of these images.…At the very top, you will see some words in parentheses.…These are just descriptive words…to get you thinking of how this font…can align with the type of image that you could use.…So for example, in this one it could be artistic.…And so you would use the font Flood.…
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.