When uploading your own images or even using the free stock images inside the app, you no longer need to use a third party to enhance your image. Graphic designer and brand strategist Nicte Cuevas shares how you can enhance your images inside Adobe Spark Post.
- [Instructor] There are times … when we may want to edit the photos that we have. … A little more contrast, flip the image, … do some small tweaks here and there. … Now we can do that inside the app. … So I have this background that I created … and I'm going to tap on the image, … so once you tap on that you have this window pop up. … You see the words enhance, you can tap on that, … and no you have all these different options. … We can adjust the contrast just by moving the slider. … We can adjust the saturation. … You can adjust the warmth, … so you can now see and get an idea … of all the options that we can work with. … You can also adjust the image to flip it … vertically or horizontally. … This now gives you all these great options … as you are enhancing your photos inside Adobe Spark Post. … …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.