In this video, Nicte Cuevas shares how to save time when duplicating your posts and naming files to help you stay organized when using Adobe Spark Post.
- [Instructor] So, I have created another graphic…inside Adobe Spark Post,…and now, I actually wanna take this graphic…and duplicate it to use it for a different output,…let's say, social media,…and I wanna use this for Instagram in specific.…So, what I wanna share with you…is how I'm gonna be able to do this.…Now, to duplicate this design that I have done,…I'm gonna tap there,…you see My Posts at the very top left.…I'm gonna tap on that.…Then, I'm gonna tap again on that image,…and I see this type of screen pop up.…
So I'll see a menu.…As you can see, that says Delete, Edit, Duplicate.…I'm gonna tap where it says Duplicate,…and then I'm gonna actually see a new window pop up…that's asking me to name this.…So, a good general rule of thumb that I recommend…is naming it what you're gonna use it for.…So, for instance, I'm gonna use it for Instagram,…so I'm going to name this file Instagram.…And then, once I'm done with that,…I tap on done, and I've duplicated my content…and renamed this file for Instagram,…so now, once I go back,…
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.