Adobe Page lets you create scrolling web pages filled with images, text, links, and even videos. Learn how to create a base project with an image and text.
- [Instructor] I am not a web designer.…However, with Adobe Spark Page, I can create…rather sophisticated webpages,…with scrolling text, images, text links,…and even embedded videos.…In this movie, we'll create a base Spark Page project…with images and text.…Here's what a typical Spark Page project looks like.…It starts with a title slide,…and a title over it.…
Then has text, another image, and a caption.…Of course most of them are a little longer than this,…but we'll create this short page…to show you what it's like.…I start on My Projects page…and click the yellow plus sign.…I then choose the blue circle for Page.…Spark Page is asking me for a title…so I can click and type in Hawaii is Aloh-Ahh!…I also have room for a subtitle.…
Hawaii Tourism.…I also want a picture behind the text,…so I click on the plus sign, choose Photo,…and then upload one of my photos.…A little note appears that says…scroll to start writing your story,…so I'll scroll down, and automatically,…there's a plus sign and a choice to choose…a photo, text, button, video, photo grid, or glideshow.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.